Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Why Am I Doing This?

 

A Caucasian male, bald, clean shaven with glasses. This is the writing of this blog.

For close to ten years, I ran a blog covering items of "Geek" interest in and around the state of Indiana. At the dawn of the pandemic, I started getting burned out and then finding out how horrible some shop owners in the state were, I decided to pull the plug.

Fast forward to today, and I've been spending that time to polish up on 3D printing, cleaning and painting 3D prints, and posting stuff to Instagram, having kicked most of the rest of my social media platforms to the curb. Out of curiosity, I checked to see if Blogger/Blogspot was still a thing, and lo and behold, here we are.

If you found this, it was probably through my Linktree lists, because I'm not planning on really advertising it that much. I'm done being a blogger. However, I did want a place where I could put my notes on projects I've worked on, so I can refer back to it later, and on occasion, I could send a friend to that post so they can pick up on something I did.

So here we are. I'm Anthony Troxell, and this is where I'll be posting my work. This will mainly be in prop and costume replication, building replicas out of 3D printed materials, resin cast, vacuformed plastic, and fiberglass. I'll also be showing off my leatherwork, as I get that started and up and running.

This will be about as consistent as my YouTube channel, which means "not very." So keep that in mind if you stumble in.

Take care, and be excellent to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment